TL0723 : Luton: The Parish Church of Holy Trinity, Biscot

taken 5 years ago, near to Leagrave, Luton, Great Britain

Luton: The Parish Church of Holy Trinity, Biscot
Luton: The Parish Church of Holy Trinity, Biscot
The Church was built in the Early English Gothic Revival Style between 1867 and 1868, to the designs of the architect T Nicholson of Hereford. It is constructed of yellow brick with red brick banding and red sandstone dressings, with a Welsh slated roof covering and coped gables.

It is a Grade II Listed Building.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Nigel Cox and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TL0723, 4 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 12 March, 2016   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 28 December, 2020
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Primary Subject of Photo
Church 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 0759 2385 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:54.1688N 0:26.2547W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 0761 2382
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 18 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark