TF1901 : Former Wesleyan chapel, Dogsthorpe

taken 8 years ago, near to Peterborough, Great Britain

Former Wesleyan chapel, Dogsthorpe
Former Wesleyan chapel, Dogsthorpe
This former Wesleyan chapel is located on the junction of St. Paul's Road and Wesleyan Road. It was built in 1833 and was extended in 1898. After closing as a chapel, the building served for a time as a Scout hut.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Bryan and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF1901, 40 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Wednesday, 25 December, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 1 March, 2014
Geographical Context
Religious sites  Suburb, Urban fringe 
Primary Subject of Photo
Chapel 
Former (from Tags)
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel  Chapel 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1908 0128 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:35.7766N 0:14.6026W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1909 0126
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Wesleyan Chapel  Former Wesleyan Chapel  Former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel  Former Methodist Chapel  Methodist Chapel (Former) 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 76 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark