NY9164 : A plaque on the wall of St Andrew's cemetery office

taken 8 years ago, near to Warden, Northumberland, Great Britain

A plaque on the wall of St Andrew's cemetery office
A plaque on the wall of St Andrew's cemetery office
It reads: 'This cemetery was begun and completed in 1858-9 under the direction of the First Burial Board of the Township of Hexham'.
The Chairman of the Board was William Robb; the Clerk was Isaac Batty; and the architect was Archibald M Dunn.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Stanley Howe and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NY9164, 41 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Thursday, 22 August, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 14 September, 2013
Geographical Context
Burial ground, Crematorium 
Place (from Tags)
Hexham 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NY 9191 6492 [10m precision]
WGS84: 54:58.7291N 2:7.6758W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NY 9192 6492
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Cemetery Office  Plaque 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 16 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark