The Geograph British Isles project aims to collect a geographically representative photograph for every square kilometre of the British Isles and you can be part of it.
...but there are 79,700 photographed squares with fewer than 4 photos, add yours now!
Are you a teacher/student? We value your opinion.
- Explore these isles with our map
- Search for places or features
- Try browsing by theme
- Read content submitted by members
- View a complete site map
Use and re-use our images!
- Geograph with Google Earth and Google Maps
- Other ways to use this faboulous resource
- View images in our Activities section
- Geograph for teachers
- All our photos are licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence. Find out more